Electronics Technician - Christchurch (UK)
Title: Electronics Technician
Department: Production engineering
Location: Christchurch, Dorset, UK
Main Duties: To assist in the development and assembly of equipment to support the production and inspection departments.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
- Develop simple electronic production equipment
- PCB assembly including SMD components
- To assist engineers with prototype design work
- The candidate will have a minimum of BTEC ONC in electronics
- Ideally some experience in analogue and digital design
- Knowledge of DC and stepper motors
- Good practical capabilities
- Good team player
- 38 hours per week (four and a half days, Mon-Fri)
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- Pleasant working environment
- Immediate start
- Salary dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity offering good prospects. If you are interested in joining our company, please email your CV stating salary expectations to our personnel department email@example.com, or post your CV to the Personnel Department: Active Sensors Ltd, Unit 12 Wilverley Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 3RU. United Kingdom.
Please contact us if you require any further information.