Active Sensors offer a reverse engineering service for LVDT and RVDT position sensor products. We can replicate products to the original design and offer independent advice on performance improvements or alternative position measurement solutions. Our engineers specialise in inductive devices, typically linear and rotary position sensors used in control and measurement systems.
The reason customers would require a reverse engineering service include:
- The original supplier is unwilling to provide reasonably priced sensors
- The customer has inadequate documentation of the original design
- The original position sensor is no longer in production
- The manufacturer no longer exists
- To explore methods to improve product performance
We have specialist knowledge of the LVDT and RVDT sensors manufactured by Kavlico and the following Curtiss-Wright companies: GL Collins, Pickering Controls, Penny & Giles and Novatronics.
Our reverse engineering department is fully equipped to enable full product inspection including electrical performance analysis, X-ray examination and physical dissection. If you have a LVDT or RVDT product that needs replicating, improving or, require additional information about Active Sensors please contact us.
For information about Active Sensors aerospace sensor design service, manufacturing and environmental testing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org