- Aluminium flange mounting case
- Twin ball-race shaft bearings
- Electrical angles, 60°, 100°, 130°, 350°
- Three stainless steel shaft options
- Maximum temperature 125°C (257°)
- Sealed to IP66
- Optional heat shrink boot
The RP5200 high performance rotary potentiometer series is manufactured with a flange mounting case for premium strength and durability. They are used extensively in motorsport applications for throttle actuation and gear selection control, where system reliability is a consideration. The sensor is available with the option of three stainless steel shafts that include sprung, round and blade.